A downloadable Plugin file
It is a plug and play plugin that add an 'Exit' command to the Game and provide
customization options for the Title Screen.
- Add the 'Exit' command to the Title Screen and the Main Menu
- Add the option to Skip the Title Screen and show FPS meter for game dev.
- Customize the 'Now Loading...' sprite.
- Add a True Continue command to let players start from last saved
- Add an option Window following Game Over that let players choose to either continue from last saved point, get back to Title Screen or Exit program.
- Customize the Title Screen window to your liking through various parameters
- Upload a custom image to use as a Cursor for the Title Screen Window
- Draw icons for the Title Screen command window.
- Upload, set and show a custom picture on the Title Screen
- Customize the default Game Title in many ways
- Use the custom Label to show some info on the Title Screen or as a subtitle.
- Provide an alternative transition when selecting 'New Game'
- Add the option to trigger your Intro automaticaly from the Title Screen when no input from the player has occurs after a short period.*
- Add the option to turn the 5 Titles Screen sprites into Gif-Like animated sprites.
*Refer to the Plugin instructions and try the Online playable Demo:
Bellow is short demo showing the 5 Title Sprites animated by the Plugin. (It is very laggy and low quality because my computer can't handle recording his own screen, There's absolutely no lags normally)
Free to use in any RPG Maker MV projects, including commercials.
Credit is required for using this Plugin.
Credit to 'TSR' followed by either 'The Northern Frog' or 'A frog from the north'
Editing of the file is permited but credit would still be required.
DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE!
If you want to share it, share the link to my itchi.io account:
If you edited the plugin and would like to distribute it, contact me.
This plugin was made for free use among the RMMV game dev community. Hence, it is free and will remain free.
TSR, The Northern Frog
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.