A downloadable Plugin file
It provide multipe customization options for the Title Screen.
- Add an arcade style 'Pre Title' window that appears before the command window.
- Play a movie before the Title Screen opening.
- Add the 'Exit' command to the Title Screen and the Main Menu
- Add a simple scrolling Credits page called from the Title Command Window
- Add the option to Skip the Title Screen and show FPS meter for game dev.
- Customize the 'Now Loading...' sprite.
- Add a True Continue command to let players start from last saved
- Add an option Window following Game Over that let players choose to either continue from last saved point, get back to Title Screen or Exit program.
- Customize the Title Screen window to your liking through various parameters
- Upload a custom image to use as a Cursor for the Title Screen Window
- Disable the Default blinking cursor and choose animated text options to enlight the currently selected window command.
- Draw icons for the Title Screen command window.
- Upload, set and show a custom picture on the Title Screen
- Customize the default Game Title in many ways
- Use the custom Label to show some info on the Title Screen or as a subtitle.
- Provide an alternative transition when selecting 'New Game'
- Add the option to trigger your Intro automaticaly from the Title Screen when no input from the player has occurs after a short period.
- Add the option to turn the 5 Titles Screen sprites into Gif-Like animated sprites.
Bellow is short demo showing the 5 Title Sprites animated by the Plugin. (It is very laggy and low quality because my computer can't handle recording his own screen, There's absolutely no lags normally)
Free to use in any RPG Maker MV projects, including commercials projects.
Credit is required for using this Plugin. For crediting, use 'TSR' along with one of the following terms: 'The Northern Frog' or 'A frog from the north'
Do not change the Header or the Terms of usage.
Editing of the script is allowed, but it won't relieve from crediting obligations. Remember that changing the name of functions and variables, or even manually retyping the entire script, doesn't make you the author of the Plugin.
DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE!
If you want to share it, share the link to my itch.io account:
This plugin was made for free use among the RMMV game dev community.
Hence, it is free and will remain free.
For support, join us on Discord
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- TSR_Title v2.3.6Oct 18, 2020
- TSR_Title v2.2.6Sep 11, 2020
- TSR_Title v2.2.5Aug 25, 2020
- TSR_Title v2.2.4Jul 31, 2020
- TSR_Title v2.2.2Jul 19, 2020
- TSR_Title v2.0.2 (formerly named TSR_Quit)Jun 04, 2020
- TSR_Quit.js v1.5.8May 04, 2020
- TSR_Quit.js v1.5.7Mar 31, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.